Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Design Team Application

I just sent in my Application to be part of Scrapbooking 4 Less's 2009 Design Team. Ive never applied to be on a Design Team before, but i thought id apply to be on Shelley's Design Team, as the forum is a great place to hang out. The amount of challenges, swaps, classes and chatter that goes on in the forum is great. All the ladies are really nice and its great to be able to share my "masterpeices" with people who also love to create -- instead of shoving into my husbands face and almost screaming WHAT DO YOU THINK, lol. I have to wait till November before applications close, so the next few weeks will just drag and drag -- although im lucky enough to be going away to the beach at the end of this week for 6 nights, so that will keep my mind occupied for a little while at least.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Good luck in your application Skye !
I`ll keep my fingers crossed for you !

xx