Friday, August 29, 2008

New Stamps

I love happy mail -- I just got in the mail some super awesome "See~D's" un mounted stamps i got 11 for myself and 2 for a pressie for someone who reads this blog -- i cant say who, as i have posted them off this morning as a ~~**SURPRISE**~~ but when i saw them online i thought of her straight away and just new she would adore them. The list of stamps i got are (http://www.goinque.com/asp/product/: See ~D's Collage Flower See ~D's 100% My Guy See ~D's Yummy Birthday See ~D's Funky Punctuation See ~D's Circle of Friends See ~D's Adorable Baby See ~D's Defining Love See ~D's Beautiful See ~D's Torn Note Paper See ~D's Irresistible See ~D's Swirly Flowers I wont list the ones i got as a gift, cuz i think that will give it away... Im really happy with the stamps, they seem to come out nice and crisp, not blurry.

1 comment:

Hailstorm Hayley said...

oh SURPRISE indeed - i got my package today and im sooooo excited to start creating something gorgeous with it.
The stamps are ROCKIN'!!!
xXx