Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nothing much to report

I havent really got much to say. I have been trying to get over a flu that just keeps coming back and GRABBING me, so im all bleh and ewh. I have had a great surprise, over at Facebook i was contacted by the bestest pal i had during my teen years, we drifted apart in the later teen years but the memories we shared together are something that i will always treasure. It was great to hear from Hayley, and i cant wait to see her again in person, its been way way way to long... i think the last time i saw her i was 16, but i dont think there has been a week that has past that i wondered what she was up too, and how her family was.... Its amazing to think that all these years have passed but she still managed to make me laugh and smile like we have been in each others lives non stop. I have been working on the Trading Cards for the swap over at www.scrapbooking4less.com.au and im not sure i love them, but they are ok, i spose. Im also "working" on my wand... i just hope when it comes together its nice and fit to send my partner, lol. I really need to find my camera cables so i can get some pictures on this thing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO I HEART your blog! I’m a blog & forum junkie too. It surprises me how similar we still are, after all these years. I have also wanted to get into scrapbooking for a while but not enough time, patients or $$ but its still something I would like to have a go at & have a million photos to sort out.

I really liked reading your blog today and I was wondering if it was just me feeling that way  It feels like no time at all has passed between us. I feel like a kid again talking to you! Reading your posts really takes me back.

I wish I would have just swallowed my pride 16 years ago – it shits me to think of all the stuff in your life that I have missed out on because of my own stubbornness. Like you, not a week has gone by when I haven’t thought of you and wonder what your up to and if things would have been different (god, listen to me, sounds like we were married or something LOL)

Im glad to have you back. We have so much to catch up on xXx :)

~~**Skye**~~ said...

awwwwwwh, ima cry like a lil bitch now LOL

Pearl Maple said...

Followed your link from the Wand Swap, you will be sure to enjoy Sharon, she was my swap buddy recently.