Thursday, September 25, 2008

*~New Car~*

Today is very exciting!! My poor hubby has been driving a Station Wagon ( not cool...apparently) for the past 2 and a bit years, and it was starting to sound like it was on its last wheel, so instead of pumping money into it to get it ship shape for rego in under a month, we decided to upgrade.... to a 2005 Ford XR6, it has all the bells and whistles, so im told. Im yet to see it in real life, but that all changes this afternoon, Hubby is packing Obie up and picking me up from work, to take me for a drive in the new car lol - he is so excited, its a bit cute to see/hear actually. I will have to post a picture of it over the weekend ( for anyone who wants to see it), by the time i get home tonight it will be too dark.

2 comments:

Hailstorm Hayley said...

So?! How was the drive?!! Did ya take it out and burn it up? lol
I love my xr6. Cant wait for the pics!

Carolyn said...

enjoy yourselves in your new car !

My other half wants to upgrade ours to a newer one - but we don`t really need it - it`s just a boys toy thing ! and we can`t afford it really - so it will have to wait !