Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Play- Create -Share - Inspire

I stumbled across this blog http://play-create-share-inspire.blogspot.com/ from a blog i love to read and i have to share it with you, my readers :) It has some great tutorials with the promise of more to come... I personally love tutorials, as im new to altering things and have loved the look of altered books for over a year, this site has part 1 of a tutorial on Altered Books so im happy as a pig in mud! I hope you enjoy this blog, as much as i have.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hi Skye !

Thanks for visiting my blog - and spreading the word of my new one !

I will add you to my blogroll - and i see you`re in Oz - my parents ans sister are there - just down from Sydney near Dapto !

I have visited - and it`s a beautiful country !

Hailstorm Hayley said...

wow, how cool is that?! i especially like the page with just a few words visible.
VERY cool